“Play Piano With… Corinne Bailey Rae, Rihanna, Norah Jones & Other Great Artists” presents music, including vocal line, full lyrics and chord symbols. The accompanying CD includes “sound-alike” backing tracks and full demonstration performances.
The songbook contains sheet music for 8 popular songs by various artists.
The sheet music in the book is arranged for piano, voice, and guitar, making it a versatile resource for musicians of all levels. The book also includes chord symbols and lyrics for each song, allowing singers and guitarists to easily accompany the piano.
The sheet music in the book is of high quality and is designed to be easy to read and play. The arrangements are faithful to the original recordings, allowing musicians to recreate the sound of the songs as closely as possible.
MP3 inside PDF!
58 Pages| PDF + MP3 | 90 MB
Play Piano with Corinne Bailey Rae, Rihanna, Norah Jones, Diana Krall, Katie Melua, Madeleine Peyroux, Nerina Pallot, KT Tunstall
1. “Almost Blue” by Diana Krall – A jazz standard originally written by Elvis Costello, this melancholic ballad is about a man who is trying to forget his lost love.
2. “Blue Shoes” by Katie Melua – A soulful and bluesy track about a woman who is feeling down and decides to put on her blue shoes to lift her spirits.
3. “Choux Pastry Heart” by Corinne Bailey Rae – A romantic song about falling in love and feeling vulnerable, with a reference to the delicate nature of choux pastry.
4. “Dance Me To The End Of Love” by Madeleine Peyroux – A cover of a Leonard Cohen classic, this gentle and romantic tune is about the power of dance to bring people together.
5. “The Nearness Of You” by Norah Jones – Originally written in 1938, this jazz standard has been covered by many artists over the years. Norah Jones’ version is a tender and intimate rendition of this timeless love song.
6. “Idaho” by Nerina Pallot – A hauntingly beautiful track about the state of Idaho, where the singer imagines escaping to find peace and solitude.
7. “Through The Dark” by KT Tunstall – A hopeful and uplifting song about overcoming difficulties and finding light in the darkness.
8. “Unfaithful” by Rihanna – A pop ballad about infidelity, with lyrics that explore the guilt and shame that can come with cheating on a partner.
or buy this book on Amazon https://amzn.to/40abRgT