Songbook “The Songs of Charlie Chaplin”. All songs composed by Charlie Chaplin.
Sheet music for solo voice and piano with chord names.
- Smile (from Modern Times)
- Weeping Willows (from A King in New York)
- Mandolin Serenade (from A King in New York)
- Falling Star (from The Great Dictator)
- Without You (from A King in New York)
- You Are The Song (from The Gentleman Tramp)
- Beautiful, Wonderful Eyes (from City Lights)
- The Spring Song (from A King in New York)
- Eternally (from Limelight)
- The Terry Theme (from Limelight)
- Sing A Song (from Gold Rush)
- Now That It’s Ended (from A King in New York)
This collectors’ edition, which has never been available before, is comprised of songs written by Charlie Chaplin. All are derived from the music he composed for his films.
Charles Chaplin as composer
Charles Chaplin composed the music for most of his films. Chaplin developed a passion for music as a child and taught himself to play the piano, violin, and cello. He considered the musical accompaniment of a film to be important, and from A Woman of Paris onwards he took an increasing interest in this area.
With the advent of sound technology, Chaplin began using a synchronized orchestral soundtrack composed by himself. He thereafter composed the scores for all of his films, and from the late 1950s to his death, he scored all of his silent features and some of his short films.
Notice: free download for educational purposes only. Not for commercial use.